Friday, July 18, 2008

Video Nasheeds Dedicated to my chuddy Friends

Posted by Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on 12:01 PM
Salam to Everyone, I have uploaded some Nasheeds which I am sure you will really like. Plz allow each video to load fully and then click play. Meray jeegar k Tukro! Accept these nasheeds as a piece of love from my side.Know Allah's creation. I will most welcome each one of you to contribute anything on this site [ Saari umer muje hi site update nahi kerna, ab tum logo ki bari hai....Madad ker do Allah k naam pay] Take care Regards, Mohamamd Mustafa Ahmedzai

Look How beautiful is Allah's Creation.




Allah's Book is unbelieveable!! just watch this




An inspirational video on Death. Watch it, it will make you cry ,I promise.




Watch how beautifully Dawud Brother explains a story of Prophet Mohammad [PBUH]


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam bro,
Can you help me download these Nasheeds, they are really amazing.
Nice Blog.

Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on July 31, 2008 at 6:21 AM said...

Sudu If you need them just tell me through email, I will email u those nasheeds . Moreover you can download them through my nasheeds page on
www.Qiyamah.co.nr entitled as " Live Nasheeds by Ahmed Bukhatir "

Post a Comment

I expect my classmates to use as sweet a language as possible, because many hearts rely on wordings you leave behind.
Comments that are published solely for soft and amiable purpose will be accepted.
Your feedback is always appreciated. Feel free to ask anything. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

M0|-|D____

 

Guests

Top Commentators

© 2010 TEC Fun Template by My Blogger Tricks