Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nasheeds I am addicted to!!

Posted by Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on 10:50 AM
Below are two of the playlists of my Nasheed Web . I hope you will love them. To listen to dozens of such Nasheeds visit my Nasheed Bank Click Here!!  . Don't forget to comment and rate my playlists.  Enjoy!


[]---Wait for 2 minutes till each player loads---[]



TECfun Breath it!






Plz let me now whether you liked these playlists or not. Feel free to ask me to add any Nasheed of your choice to these playlists.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are Nashids?
I really liked them, sounded calm.

Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on February 19, 2009 at 5:29 AM said...

@Rubia,
thks for visiting the blog.

Nasheeds are simply Islamic songs, that teach lessons of purity and goodness. Nasheeds also help us know more about our Prophets and their way of life. Its simply the teachings of our Deen [Religion] in a poetic way.

Anonymous said...

i didn't understand it but it sounds good

Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on February 26, 2009 at 3:25 AM said...

@KrinzoT
This because most of these Nasheeds are sung in Arabic.
I am glad you liked them

Post a Comment

I expect my classmates to use as sweet a language as possible, because many hearts rely on wordings you leave behind.
Comments that are published solely for soft and amiable purpose will be accepted.
Your feedback is always appreciated. Feel free to ask anything. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

M0|-|D____

 

Guests

Top Commentators

© 2010 TEC Fun Template by My Blogger Tricks