Saturday, July 12, 2008

O Levels and its beautiful memories

Posted by Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on 3:42 AM
Salam Guys,
I am sure you people are eager to talk to one another about the beautiful time we spent together at "THE EDUCATIONAL CENTRE [TEC]". Well this is the spot where we can share naughty and interesting memories that we can never forget. I am sure my sweatest friends like Mohsin, Mariam, Abbas, Uzair and a lovely and respected teacher Sir Brendon will find this blog the easiest spot to bombard it with thousands of ideas, facts, stories, scandals, and current topics.
I warmly welcome you all to come and make this blog look like our Secondary School TEC. Lets our Legendry Past be one of the happiest moment of our life.
The game begins.......CHALO SHURU HO JAWO MUNDO!!.................!!
Regards,
Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai.




-----[][]::::This Blog belongs only to my O/Ls School mates::::[][]-----

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro! how did you embeded that playlist into your blog?
Plz reply

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful moment for me was when i hit Mohsin with my chemistry textbook :D

Post a Comment

I expect my classmates to use as sweet a language as possible, because many hearts rely on wordings you leave behind.
Comments that are published solely for soft and amiable purpose will be accepted.
Your feedback is always appreciated. Feel free to ask anything. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

M0|-|D____

 

Guests

Top Commentators

© 2010 TEC Fun Template by My Blogger Tricks