Monday, February 9, 2009

Wow!! Our old school is now on Satellite but in this way :(

Posted by Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on 2:12 PM

I am Shocked!!!! :o










I was  searching through some Google maps, when I came across an extremely surprising thing........ Guess what? 

I saw our O Level School "000The Educational Centre [TEC]ooo"  from the clouds above. .................................................But what made me more surprised was the description about TEC........................................
Look at the yellow Balloon below and click  it to read the description about TEC.




View Larger Map


haha !!! I am sure it might have amazed you too. Man how dare could HEC [ Higher Education Commission ] describe our old bubbly School TEC that way...............................Unbelievable ........Now even the world knows the reality about TEC.

Let me know how it bulldozed yOu?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

abay mustafa yeh kia drama hay....
but to cheese bari zabrdast hay...
yeh kaisay kia to nay....
show this to sir mathew as well...
nice work man...

Anonymous said...

hmmm Cool :bz

Anonymous said...

Great job Mustafa :D

Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on February 12, 2009 at 11:33 AM said...

thks Amna!!


You said why my comments look Green and Significant............Man I spend hours into turning this ugly website into a creative one and now when I have succeeded in achieving the 90%, you are asking me to look back......that comments is a part of this websites beauty :bz hahahhaha......I love to be different.

Anonymous said...

i want my comments to appear in red colour! That will make this website even more appealing ;)

Post a Comment

I expect my classmates to use as sweet a language as possible, because many hearts rely on wordings you leave behind.
Comments that are published solely for soft and amiable purpose will be accepted.
Your feedback is always appreciated. Feel free to ask anything. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

M0|-|D____

 

Guests

Top Commentators

© 2010 TEC Fun Template by My Blogger Tricks