Monday, January 26, 2009

Downlaod Time!! Get 3verything for free!!!!

Posted by Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on 2:58 PM
Salam everyone,

I have created a website, where I have uploaded what ever I had in my Home Computer.Through this website you can download all my Nasheeds, Videos, softwares, wallpapers, Islamic music, movies, audios ............................................Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My PC is just a click away from your PC. Download it all for free!! and yes remember me in your prayers or else I will charge you for each download that you make :D


The URL for this website is


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai on February 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM said...

Salam,
Did you guys download something from My PC, I mean from www.mediafire.com/stc . If no then do it nowwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey Amna don't worry my next Movie will contain a Tank full of Mohsin, Me,. Amna and rest...:D, Our new target will now be Shaheer and YOu!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol innocent people like me and shaheer are always the targets ;(

vevo-official on October 6, 2014 at 8:38 AM said...

thanks for sharing this informations

Post a Comment

I expect my classmates to use as sweet a language as possible, because many hearts rely on wordings you leave behind.
Comments that are published solely for soft and amiable purpose will be accepted.
Your feedback is always appreciated. Feel free to ask anything. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

M0|-|D____

 

Guests

Top Commentators

© 2010 TEC Fun Template by My Blogger Tricks